Restore Hearing Clarity in Orange County, FL
Stop Struggling to Understand What You Hear With Help from Preferred Hearing Centers
Increasing the volume at which you hear is only one component of hearing restoration. If older hearing aids have made it hard for you to distinguish between sounds or fully comprehend what you hear, then we think you’ll be delighted with the leaps and bounds that modern technology has made. At Preferred Hearing Centers, our hearing aids include state-of-the-art NeuroTechnology™ to help restore your hearing clarity in Orange County, FL.
What Is NeuroTechnology™?
NeuroTechnology™ is designed to treat hearing loss by using complex stimulation patterns to help replace the diminished auditory input to the brain. Traditional hearing aids just make things louder, but with today’s new treatment options, you can hear more clearly and more naturally in all listening environments…even in noisy restaurants!
Today’s hearing aids include the following features:
- Speech Guard – Protects speech clarity and details for you to easily understand what is being said
- Enhanced ability to locate where sounds are coming from, so you can respond to conversations and sounds around you
- Soft-Speech Booster – To help you hear the ‘soft-speakers’ in your life (e.g., children and grandchildren, your spouse, etc.)
Surround Sound Features
- Bluetooth connectivity to your Smart Devices and cell phone
- Remote Control app on your cell phone allows for many adjustments of the hearing aids
How Does NeuroTechnology™ Work?
There are different types of NeuroTechnology™ – each custom designed and programmed to meet your hearing loss, and your hearing needs, but they all ultimately perform the same function – to help you hear more clearly and more naturally.
We hear with our BRAINS, not with our ears. Today’s NeuroTechnology™ is the only proven hearing loss treatment option that focuses on enhancing brain function by providing enhanced clarity surround sound with background noise-canceling features. It can be used to address the full spectrum of hearing difficulties, from people with audiometric ‘normal hearing’ to individuals with severe to profound hearing loss.
What Are the Different Types of NeuroTechnology™?
NeuroTechnology™ comes in several ‘shapes and sizes,’ including some invisible options for maximum discretion. Our Hearing Aid Specialists will review your treatment options based on your specific hearing loss and hearing needs. Regardless of which treatment option is right for you, whether you’re out to dinner with friends, hitting the beach, meeting with clients, or hiking, you’ll be able to hear what matters most with today’s advanced hearing-loss treatment technology.
Watch Dr. Darrow’s Video About the Benefits Of NeuroTechnology™
Several Features of NeuroTechnology™ Include:
Once placed in your ear, it’s so hassle-free that you may even forget you’re wearing the device! And that is the point. Hearing loss shouldn’t hold you back, and neither should your hearing solution. Features in today’s invisible technology options include:
- An invisible and custom fit
- A fit deep inside your ear canal and are personally customized to you for all-day comfort
- Easily adapt to new sounds with automatic volume control and adaptation to your listening environment
- Wireless streaming to your smartphone and/or to keep you connected to your TV, music, and other media
- Sound comfort technology designed to provide distortion-free listening comfort for loud sounds while ensuring ultimate hearing clarity
Mini ‘Receiver in the Ear’ Design
Groundbreaking NeuroTechnology™ is fast and precise enough to analyze and follow the dynamics of the entire auditory environment, and differentiate between speech and background noise. Advances in miniaturization of technology have led to the breakthrough of new NeuroTechnology™ proven to support brain function, including working memory, selective attention, and processing speed (The Hearing Review: Dr. Desjardin, University of Texas, El Paso). These new devices have 3 features designed specifically to maintain the brain’s innate ability to hear in all different listening situations:
- Clear Hearing In Background Noise – By separating important speech from background noise by as much as 10dB, this innovative technology provides 30% better speech understanding and clarity in noise
- Enhanced Clarity = Enhanced Memory Recall – Individuals with hearing loss are known to have reduced memory recall because the brain is deprived of a clear signal. With 20% more capacity to remember, this technology is the only available option proven to increase memory recall
- Reduced Effort – Many patients explain that hearing requires effort as they age and that it can make them tired after a day at work or with the grandchildren – current technology is proven to provide a 20% reduction in listening effort in noisy environments
In addition, some options include Bluetooth compatibility that enables:
- Hands-free wireless (surround sound) hearing on the phone
- Low-Battery reminders – Your devices can remind you by ear, phone, text or email that your batteries (or your spouse’s batteries) are low
- Wireless compatibility with any TV to enhance the clarity of the signal
- Bluetooth connectivity to your Smart Devices and cell phone
- Remote Assist Programming: Allows programming changes to be done in our office without having to come into the office, all via the app on the cellphone
Learn More About How Our Hearing Aids Restore Your Hearing Clarity in Orange County, FL
Stop struggling to hear your friends and family clearly. Click the link below to request your complimentary initial hearing assessment, and let us show you the incredible advancements that science has made in improving hearing clarity. Your journey to improved hearing begins today!
As one of the premier hearing centers in Orlando and Winter Springs, FL, our Hearing Aid Specialists at Preferred Hearing Centers also provide 5-star-rated hearing care to patients from Oviedo, Casselberry, Winter Park, Kissimmee, Chuluota, Maitland & Altamonte Springs, FL, and surrounding areas.